Re: [FWDLK] "DIFFERENT" 57 DODGE

That is mighty "unique." I guess if those cars were used at Geauga Lake, at least they (maybe) have some sort of mild historical aspect to them/reason for the craziness.

Bill Amberger wrote:
Now, if you think all those others were modified wrong....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1957-57-DODGE-CORONET-MOPAR-CHRYSLER-HOT-ROD-RAT-ROD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6783QQihZ005QQitemZ150205921855QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW Bill The Magnumguy Jeremiah 29:11
http://www.mopowerstyle.net
Chapel & Magnum/Cordoba Forums