Re: [FWDLK] "DIFFERENT" 57 DODGE

Well,
This is probably just speculation,
but,
judging from the position of the rear seat, and the padding on the dash, not to mention the floor and driver's side door- I'm going to say these were set up to be booths at a car or 50's-theme restaurant in the amusement park. Watch the scene at JackRabbit Slim's in the movie Pulp Fiction and you'll get what I am talking about.

Just my pennies,
Charles.