[FWDLK] A Slim Jackrabbit? Nag-nabbit!

Does Jackrabbit Slim's restaurant/bar/club exist?

It should, but probably doesn't (as filmed in "Pulp Fiction") ?

Neil Vedder

Charles Pollock wrote:
Well,
This is probably just speculation,
but,
judging from the position of the rear seat, and the padding on the dash, not to mention the floor and driver's side door- I'm going to say these were set up to be booths at a car or 50's-theme restaurant in the amusement park. Watch the scene at JackRabbit Slim's in the movie Pulp Fiction and you'll get what I am talking about.

Just my pennies,
Charles.