[FWDLK] trim screws, etc.

I had my '55 Ply Belv painted a while back and the paint guy lost all the trim screws that hold the chrome piece under the dash including the plate cover and screws around the base of the steering wheel. These screws are massive and probably stainless and I have not had any luck in locating them. I recognize these are small items but that's what keeps the originality of a vintage car.
So, please let me know if anybody out there is the source for these items or might have them available.

Jesus '55 Ply Belv 4 Door