Re: [FWDLK] "DIFFERENT" 57 DODGE

Last time I was at Geauga Lake, these cars were set around the park for people to sit in when they got tired, have photos taken in, etc.  Geauga Lake was an old amusement park in Aurora, Ohio, SE of Cleveland that dated to the turn-of-the-century and survived quite well until Six Flags/Sea World decided they needed to buy and bring it into the current century.  New rides, costs going through the roof, etc followed, and it couldn't compete with Cedar Point near Sandusky, which has the largest collection of roller coaster rides in the world (or with video games that don't require a kid to even go outside).  Sea World closed a couple years ago, Cedar Point this year.

Larry (Akron)