[FWDLK] How is Old Grandpa?

I am fine, thank you!!  I enjoy seeing that clip every so often as I lived every second of those memories and think those of us in the middle 60's have the best life possible.  Health is still OK and the music, memories, and motors of that era were just so great.  That 57 300C and the asphault it sits on are still in my backyard.  John Tennyson took the photo and wrote an article about the car maybe 10 years ago.  How it got into the "bit" is a mystery to him and me but it looks good there so thanks to somebody.

Also.....I just bought a rear hub puller for those pesky rears of ours.  It is brand new and with shipping was about $77.  As soon as it arrives and I am sure it is what it is supposed to be, I'll alert the list as to how to get your own.  They are hard to find to borrow for your next brake job.  Best to you all, Larry Jett

Larry Jett PO Box 465 Newark, CA 94560
510 794 7911