Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: 57-59 Windshield Tint/Shade band

Wayne
 Back in the early 50s they changed from green to blue. Said the green hurt the eyes I was told. In the mid 50s you could get either green or blue. The green and bronze they are doing today are mostly on foreign windshields. All the original windshields I have had in the past for 50s thru 60s have all been blue shade. Thanks, Vic