--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "eBay Member: mikes-ca-desert-treasures" <member@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:03:44 -0700 (GMT)
Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.
Dear d501,

yes it is 1958 the # you want is ==m801-4474 my camera does not shoot that close sorry mike

- mikes-ca-desert-treasures
Did this answer your question? If not, let the seller know.

Item and user details
Item Title:1957 = 315 DODGE HEMI BLOCK = M801-4474
Item Number:110215823425
Item URL:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110215823425
End Date:Jan-27-08 11:49:06 PST
From User:
mikes-ca-desert-treasures (1499)
98.3% Positive Feedback
Member since May-06-03 in United States
Location : CA, United States
Activity with mikes-ca-desert-treasures (last 90 days):I have bid on 0 items from mikes-ca-desert-treasures
This message was sent while the listing was active.mikes-ca-desert-treasures is a seller.

Marketplace Safety TipMarketplace Safety Tip
  • Second Chance Offer emails with the subject of "message from eBay Member" are fake. Real Second Chance Offers come directly from eBay and also appear in My Messages with a subject stating "You have a second chance offer...".
  • Never pay for your eBay item using instant case wire transfer services through Western Union or MoneyGram. These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you don't know. Learn more about sending payments.
  • Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the Community by reporting it.