Re: [FWDLK] DODGE HEMI BLOCK = M801-4474

Re: [FWDLK] DODGE HEMI BLOCK = M801-4474

In Dodge truck motors there was an L8D1,  and there was an M8D7.  These are the closest appearing prefixes to what the seller is telling you.  Likely he is misreading the latter as M801 if his eyes are getting as old as mine.  M8D7 is a 354.

I'm using Leo Lindquist's "Hemi Engine Data" book for reference.

Wayne