Date:    Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:10:29 -0500
From:    Vince Shrawder <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 56 PLYMOUTH FURY

------=_NextPart_001_0016_01C85CD6.A2CB7A60

Hello everyone, I am a new member to Forward Look:

We are looking for the passenger's side quarter window moulding for a =
1956
Plymouth fury.  Its stainless steel and it caps off the top of the =
quarter
panel and goes in against the quarter window.  To make a long story =
short,
we bought the car from Arizona and brought it back to Pennsylvania, this =
was
about 6 years ago.  The car was a complete driver in need of a =
restoration.
It was taken to a restoration shop that we thought was reputable. =
Needles to
say he wasn't, 4 years later we had to go pick the car up because there =
was
no progress done for over a year.  We loaded the car up, when it came =
time
to gather all the parts he couldn't find anything.  We have purchased a =
few
thousand dollars worth of parts that we already had.  We have gathered =
every
piece we need except for this quarter window garnish.  This seems to be
impossible to find.  Since then we have found a good guy to put it back
together and its about done.=20

I purchased a dented one but our local chrome shop was not able to get =
the
dents out. =20

Please let me know if you have it or know of anyone that might have it

Below are pics of the trim piece=20

=20

=20
This is the best Pic I can find that shows where it is located (note: =
this
is the driver's side, I need the passenger's side)

=20

=20

=20

=20

Thank You,

Vince Shrawder

Project Coordinator

The standard by which others are judged.

=20

125 CAPTAIN bloom road | sunbury pa 17801

phone: 570.286.0043 ext 225 | fax: 570.286.9970

Nextel: 570.274.1865 | Direct Connect: 196*49*15210

     vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.paulqross.com

=20

=20