From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Chris Hullinger
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:23 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Carb Question

Guys,

For years now, I've been replacing the 2-barrel carb on my '58 Coronet
325-V8 with rebuilt units.  I'll get maybe 2-3 years without problems
before driveability problems pop up again.  I've grown tired of this cycle
and now I'm looking for a new direct replacement bolt on carb that will
still allow me to use the stock air cleaner.  Does anyone know what might
fit?

Chris
Wilmington, DE