Re: [FWDLK] What is the secret to changing oil filters on 331 and 354 He

Re: [FWDLK] What is the secret to changing oil filters on 331 and 354 Hemis (...

I have probably changed my car's oil filters about twice per year during
the past 27 years.

Call me lucky, but I have never had an oil leakage, or any functional
problems from my car's OEM filter system, and, in my metropolis of
Bishop , there are three auto parts shops, and I have always been able
to buy that filter element over the counter, as easily as buying the
oil, itself.

If it ain't broke, I'll probably fix it, anyway (witness the dual
resevoir master cylinder and viscuous fan clutch, and 2.76 rear end I've
installed), but there is no compelling reason for me to bother with
changing my car's oil filter system, as long as the filter elements are
readily available, and I can still bend over at the waist.

Neil Vedder