Re: [FWDLK] custom 57 desoto?

interesting, a desoto dash and its components were rearranged... dodge / desoto pattern pedals are there, a firedome engine....
the "early 90's dreamcar" interior seems like a later addition.... the roof remiinds me of the top of my 51 plym bus. cpe. as the door frames may as well... a little bit...

curious as to the history.....