Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 8:02 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] custom 57 desoto?

Has anyone else seen this?  As the ad itself says, I am very dubious of the car's authenticity.  But since we have several former Mopar plant employees on the list, maybe somebody can back up the veracity of this sort of thing happening.  Did the plant employees seriously think DeSoto wouldn't be cut just over a concept car put together by employees using cafeteria chairs for parts?

Mark  mjh