[FWDLK] S 38 1-3 block

I have had a spare engine kicking around in the back -40 for years and it was on a shelve in a warehouse for many more.  It was purchased from Neil Freman a long time ago as a replacement for the ram-Dodge that I sold at B-J last year.  It has the 4 bolt covers.  I am taking it to the junk yard tomorrow but thought maybe there is some interest in it from the list.  I do not want to get involved excessively in shipping etc, but do want it gone.  I know absolutely nothing about its condition and it has been in the elements for 4 years.  It obviously must be early build and could even be a low block 383.  Only you experts know what this is.

My phone is 510 794 7911     Larry Jett  Newark, CA (SF Bay Area)

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.