[FWDLK] 1956 desoto 2door hardtop, no motor or trans, $250

[FWDLK] 1956 desoto 2door hardtop, no motor or trans, $250

Gang, I don't usually send pics out like this, because obviously some of you won't be interested in them at all. However, I've been contacted by a guy in New Albany, Indiana, who needs to dispose of the shell of a 1956 DeSoto Firedome 2-dr HT. No motor or trans. He's got to get rid of it soon or off to the crusher it goes. Looks too far gone for an efficient restoration, but there are lots of good parts on her, and $250 would take it. I have more pics if anyone is interested, and will gladly provide the seller's name, phone, and email.

Ed Petrus