[FWDLK] Such a pleasure...

… driving Mr Greene through town again, first time this year, after half a year or so…

It’s cold, no more then 40 Fahrenheit, but it’s bone dry, there’s no salt on the roads and the sun is shining.

Each year I’m amazed again. I switched the Dakota V8 Magnum for Mr Greene and believe it or not, but I sincerely think Mr Greene has more muscle! At least the first few yards…

Just took my 13 yo daughter to her field hockey training and swirled down the roads, listening to the Johnny Burnette trio, loud. I’ll pick her up again in a quarter of an hour or so. She’ll probably be ashamed and will say I do not have to bring her again, at least, not the way I just did. But I can’t help it: it feels so good! 51 yo, all original, and still running strong!!!

Life’s so good…

Jim, The Netherlands

1957 Dodge Lancer D500 x2