[FWDLK] New question: how do I seal the trunk (moulding clips)?

[FWDLK] New question: how do I seal the trunk (moulding clips)?

Hi again, all...

When my car was painted, all the trim was removed and reinstalled after getting polished.

Now the trunk fills up with water if the car gets rained on. (the lower areas behind the back wheels)

I believe its mostly because of the fin trim - the spring-type clips were not sealed. (I am pretty sure the speed nuts were sealed on other pieces).

Anyone have suggestions on a way to seal all those up? Maybe just sit in the trunk with a tube of goo or something and start caulking from the inside ? Re-Remove the trim? (ugh)
What product to use ?

Thanks!
Lou