[FWDLK] newbie wants&a question

Hi,
   New to the Mopar world although a long time ago I owned a 60 plymouth wagon which i should have kept.
    A good buddy of mine is looking at purchasing a 66 Dodge Charger. It has a 318 in it (original). He wants to know should there be a "318" emblem somewhere on the car?
    Wanted: I'd like to find a 57-60 Plymouth Sport Sedan The car has to be at least a #3 car, very presentable and above all drivable. Must be an automatic. Color isn't very important as long as it's the correct color for that year and same for the interior. I'm way past project cars, cars that have been butchered, or have been out in a field for 30+ years.
      I'm in St. Petersburg, Florida so a real plus would be a location east of the Mississippi. Shipping costs are in the stratosphere.
      Thank you in advance.
      Ed Bittman  St. Petersburg, Fla