Re: [FWDLK] bumper wing steel repros...

I love the USA as much as (possibly more than) the next guy, but I think Mel was looking for some bumper wings to get some pictures and measurements...or did I miss the part where he asked for the opinion/commentary on his project?

I'm sure if someone here in the US can replicate what Mel is looking for at around the same cost as someone over in China can do it, he'd be up for it....so, does anyone know of someone out there who would match prices?