Re: [FWDLK] Happy 10 Year Anniversary!!!

Re: [FWDLK] Happy 10 Year Anniversary!!!

Happy Birthday to you Dave!
10 years... When we started to send those first email none of us could probably belive that the list should grow to this size! I have not had any time for my cars for several year now so I enjoy the FWL-reading. It's a great way to get updated on what's happening and amazing to see all kind and helpfull people.
Keep up the good work all you FWLookers!
Thanks!
Daniel Andersson. Sweden