Re: [FWDLK] Happy 10 Year Anniversary!!!

Re: [FWDLK] Happy 10 Year Anniversary!!!

10 years.... time does fly... that means that this summer will be my 10th anniversary writing here...  i remember the days  when the idea of going to tulsa sounded amazing- had about 10 people ready to go back then! and look how it turned out....  i wonder how the turnout would have been without internet publicity through our list, 300 club, CCC, and similar lists/online clubs....
10 yrs ago seems even further back when i was only on my 4th or 5th finned mopar while in college..... now 50+ mopars and 202 cars total later it shows the obsession is still going....

20th anniversary is just around the corner then if times passes faster with age!