[FWDLK] Floor Pan Sheetmetal from eBay classicparts4u

[FWDLK] Floor Pan Sheetmetal from eBay classicparts4u

Hi guys,

Can any of you out there endorse this guy's sheetmetal? I could use all new floorpans. What other resources do we have for them?
My concern is that they are really junky Chinese repops.

Thanks in advance,

Andy in Friendswood
'58 Chrysler Windsor

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&&item=130204680590

Item name: FRONT FLOOR PANS,CHRYSLER,DODGE,PLYMOUTH,DESOTO
1957-59
Current price: $64.99
Buy It Now price: $69.99
End time: Mar-16-08 08:55:59 PDT