[FWDLK] Forward Look Toy Car Movie on YouTube - Funny

[FWDLK] Forward Look Toy Car Movie on YouTube - Funny

Check out Christine re-enacted using a toy Forward Look car. I thought it was pretty funny. When that movie was out in the early eighties, people always called my '58 Windsor
"Christine" because of its resemblance to the Fury in the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO9Vv0OCnrM&NR=1

While you are there, check out my 1970 Fury Convertible Videos:

Steely Dan on the radio. Mustang hammering it under the bridge. Elise close-up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTVndgeLFxM

Craig Morgan on the radio.  Giant John Deere tractor passes by.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbUNeZFyyKQ

Craig Morgan on the radio.  We pass some construction guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSrtpicUYV4

Long straightaway on FM 1462. Former rice fields - now a foreclosed-on subdivision.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzG6i7sgWis

Passing by my auto mechanic's shop, Andy Hogan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfo0YI-Fsbk