   B.

From: Owen Grigg <ram300@xxxxxxxxxx>

I?m restoring a ?57 Chrysler 300C stickshift car and from previous owners and documentation I found, the car spent some time running the ¼ mile through the ?60?s and possibly into the 70?s. Both front side glass have a white painted strip about 1 inch wide by 4-5? long on the outside face of the glass. Two stripes on the drivers side and one on the passenger side. Does this have any significance with drag racing of that era? Anybody have any memories of markings like this? I can send pics of the glass.

Thanks for any leads.

Owen

Auckland,NZ