[FWDLK] Oil Seals

Hi ALL,
   I have nearly 150 Mopar NOS Oil Seals.  They range from the late 30's to the late 70's.  If any one is interested is any seals, please give me the Mopar number and email me off list and I will see if I have the one you need.
Thank you,

Have a Happy Easter,

Jack  in Shinglehouse, Pa   Maple Syrup Season