Date:    Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:52:57 -0400
From:    Jack Johnson <johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Oil Seals

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C88A89.51F89F60

Hi ALL,
  I have nearly 150 Mopar NOS Oil Seals.  They range from the late 30's =
to the late 70's.  If any one is interested is any seals, please give me =
the Mopar number and email me off list and I will see if I have the one =
you need. =20
Thank you,

Have a Happy Easter,

Jack  in Shinglehouse, Pa   Maple Syrup Season