[FWDLK] '59 Heater Delete Firewall Cover Plate Wanted

[FWDLK] '59 Heater Delete Firewall Cover Plate Wanted

I'm rather desperate to locate a '59 firewall heater delete plate.  It is going on my '59 Dodge Coronet here in Texas.  It can come from ANY '59 Chrysler product (exc. truck) from Imperial to Plymouth according to the master parts book.

What does "rather desperate" mean?  I need it NOW and I'm willing to pay as much as $10 more than you think it might bring on eBay!!  Okay, I really need one right away and I'll pay a fair price if you have one, okay?

Thanks, Wayne