From: <newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: March 20, 2008 5:46:23 PM CDT
To: <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: In celebration of Edelbrock's 70th Year in Business

JPEG image

Edelbrock Performer and Thunder Series Carburetors deliver outstanding street performance. In celebration of Edelbrock's 70th Year in Business Edelbrock would like to extend a special opportunity to you - For a limited time Edelbrock is giving you a chrome air-cleaner with purchase
of qualifying Edelbrock Performer or Thunder Series carburetor.
The "Edelbrock 70th Anniversary" promotion is happening
March 15 through May 1, 2008.

JPEG image

Click here to download your printable Redemption certificate and qualifying product details

Plus-a-Free-sticker-pack from us
with every carb ordered*

Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS Carbs
Edelbrock Performer Carbs

Check out our sister store CoolParts.com
You are reading this email because you requested it. If you want to be disconnected from our email list, just email us at sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and include the word remove in the subject line.
Thanks for your interest.
*Air cleaner offer-ends 05-01-08
*sticker-pack offer-ends 03-27-08