Re: [FWDLK] Ignition safety switch

Don,
Left side of the transmission, slightly behind the point where the gearshift cable goes in. You can test it by disconnecting the wire, it should ground the wire in neutral only. Later cars will have a three terminal switch in that location, the two outside terminals are for the back-up light switch. Did it ever work?, sometimes people will ground the switch wire terminal at the starter relay switch on the fire wall when the trans switch starts acting up to get by without fixing it.

Mike