[FWDLK] NORS windshields

A friend of mine picked up a couple of NORS windshields and I figured possibly someone on the list my need one or both of them. One is for a 1953 Dodge or '53-'54 Plymouth convertible, the other is for a 1953-54 Chrysler Town and Country wagon or Desoto Estate wagon. Both are brand new (old) in the original boxes and he wants $300 each. They are in Northern PA on the NY border, call Dave at 570-798-0390.
Adam Lindenbaum

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.