[FWDLK] Craigslist SCAM - Danger!

http://miami.craigslist.org/car/612995950.html

Yeah, right, a perfect 1960 Chrysler 300-F coupe for $7000!!

What gives it away is that the ad is in the Miami Craigslist, and the trees in the background are almost certainly not growing in Miami.

I e-mailed the "owner" to see what kind of response I'll get - and I'll bet (haven't looked yet) that this same ad is appearing in on other sites with the same e-mail address.

John Spiers

Lake Worth, Florida.