From: "William Huff" <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2008 11:17 PM
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FWDLK] Brake conversion

Hi,

I am contemplating a disk brake conversion for my 300 D. I already have am AAJ kit, but I am not too enthusiastic about the MC to valve cover clearance.

I was thinking of using an offset adapter and a two bolt MC to provide more clearance.

http://www.reillymotorsports.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=6

This adapter is for the A bodies. All the measurements I have made seem to show that all (at least all the MOPAR) 4 bolt MCs have the same bolt pattern. So, my question is, other than the issue of whether the 4 bolt pattern is bolts or studs, will the offset MC adapter fit and work on the older Chryslers? Any knowledge or edjumacated guesses appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill Huff