Reply to: sale-646231782@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2008-04-17, 6:10PM EDT

All original car that needs a frame off restoration. All good glass and side mouldings. Powerflite push button Tans and 350 Cu In B Block Engine w/PS. sorry No A/C and standard brakes. There is a need for extensive floor pan and trunk pan sheet metal work. Car was kept running up to 5 years ago and I have owned it since 1972. Nice project car for father and son or someone who likes fins that reach for the stars. Probably a 9 to 12 month project if you are well equipted or have a good sheet metal man.

  • This item has been posted by-owner.
  • Location: Near BWI Airport South of Baltimore
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests