[FWDLK] 2008 Carlisle Event

Hi Everyone,

I just got my information package from Carlisle Events, announcing the ALL-CHRYSLER NATIONALS will be held on July 11-13, 2008.

I am so looking forward to going again this year. Last year, I missed out on visiting with many of my fellow FL members under our FL tent as my car was parked a few rows away.

I suggest we ask if the Carlisle Event organizers can arrange it so that all of us could be parked around our tent like it was set up in 2006.

Here's the direct link to send an e mail to ask for this possibility. eventplanning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ed Buczeskie is the event manager.

Happy trails my freinds...

Bill Taekema
1960 Dodge Polara (Amanda)