Re: [FWDLK] MoPar parts list

I leaned heavily upon my boys heads, brain, and gut reaction,
when it came time for them to plan on their 'first' car
Somehow "Dear Ol Dad' located each of them a drivable C-body
to start out with. Took em to go look, and coached from the sidelines
as they dickered the $$.
Excellent learning experience for both of them, both a life lesson and
the wrenching time they got to spend with 'The Keeper of The Tools'
(who just happened to know a lot of tricks on fixing on the cheep too)

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy