Re: [FWDLK] Maintenance tip of the day...

Re: [FWDLK] Maintenance tip of the day...

I keep saying this over and over

When  replacing short sections of rubber for fuel hoses, get stuff
rated for Fuel injection systems.  It will withstand todays gas formulas
much better.  Even if its only 4-7 psi, get the stuff.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

-------------- Original message from Eastern Sierra Adjustment Services <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------