[FWDLK] 1958 FURY AT CARLISLE AUCTION

  I looked at the 58 Fury up close. It was beautiful. It looked totally original and needed nothing except maybe the 318 engine detailed. The engine looked good and was clean, but did not glow like the rest of the car. Myself and most of my Mopar buddies are still in shock that the car only went for only $20,000 dollars!!!!!!! By the time we spotted it there were no auction numbers on it. I believe maybe it was one of the group of first cars across the block and there were no serious Mopar bidders there??????   You all know I always have a camera with me ---------------but when I saw the 58 Fury my battery was dead. So no photos. Despite the high gas prices this year, Carlisle was jammed full, every row was full of people!!!!!!!

        Ron Swartley