[FWDLK] King of Trim !

Someone else had recommended kingoftrim.com as being a great
straightener/polisher of aluminum and stainless
trim.

A couple years ago, I backed Horrie into the corner of a
(still-)friend's garage, at nite, as I attempted to back him around the
house's  circular driveway.

Really mooshed the rear of the fender molding, and banana'ed the door
molding as well.

Got it all fixed and installed spare ok-condition moldings.

So, this March I put my nasty moldings into a PVC mailing tube and
shipped them off to KofT

I told them I wasn't in any hurry, and agreed to obtain them, at KofT's
Spring Fling booth.

Never cared to mention any price; just wanted to get them restored.

At S.F., on SAT, the owner of KofT apologised, and said he'd forgotten
to bring the trim with him, and had no paperwork on them with him, but,
said he'd mail them to me for-free, which he did,  & they arrived today.

On MON he said that he'd charge me $100.00
for straightening & polishing them. Fine!

So, I opened the package and the moldings are perfectly straight &
mirror-polished.

If you go onto their website, you'll see that there is/are practically
no (intact, or not) trim, and grilles & headlight rings, etc, that can
not be restored to NOS condition.

Makes you think twice about passing-by the typical-lousy condition
swap-meet trim that you see lying around!

Neil Vedder