[FWDLK] Thank You

                Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I am moving closer to my goal of $1800, thank you so much for your support, you amaze me!  If you are one of those who gave, I cannot thank you enough for supporting my effort to create a world without breast cancer.  I am touched by your generosity more than I can convey in words.

If you have not yet sent in a donation and would like to, please send a check made out to the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.  I must raise a minimum of $1,800 to be a part of this proud effort. I will have Donation forms with me next week that I can give you to fill out.  Or, you can make a quick, easy donation on our website at Click here to visit my personal page.
http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk2008/Boston?px=2016510&pg=personal&fr_id=1440&et=JEbRAD-j0g2zgeaCVsbwIA..&s_tafId=258086

If there is someone you would like me to walk in memory of or in support of, please drop me a note with your donation and I would be honored to walk in support or in memory of them.

The money raised has a special focus on helping medically underserved women—the poor, minorities, elderly, or those with inadequate health insurance.  And much of the money goes back to the communities where it was raised, supporting everything from local grassroots programs to national organizations.

Together we can make a difference.  And together we can hasten the day when the end of breast cancer is within our grasp.

I’m off to train.  I’ll keep you updated.

Thanks!
Doug.

               IF YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT I AM DOING, PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CO-WORKERS!

               EVEN THE SMALLEST DONATION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us;What we have done for others and the world is immortal" -Albert Pike

"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars." -Kahlil Gibran artist & poet in US (1883 - 1931)