[FWDLK] thank you

I know this is off-topic, but it's a rare instance that's worth breaking a rule.  If you go to this site you can select, personalize and send a thank you card to one of our troops overseas, and it takes all of about 30 seconds.  Remember it's their bravery and sacrifice that allows us to enjoy all the blessings that God has given us!

Bryan

XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do.  We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking to time to support our military!

Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.
Attached Message
Matt Schmitz, Past CDR VFW 8645.Past Pres. FRA Branch229, Assoc US Subvets WW2, USSVI Hudson Valley Base Past CDR' Past USSVI D2 CDR. Member Holland Club.
          " Pride Runs Deep"

Attached Message