Re: [FWDLK] Tires

That's the thrust of the article.
I think I've read that between the rubber compounds and the atmosphere, they deteriorate.

In my own case, I had a '90 Voyager with Goodyears on it. They were soon replaced, but I left the spare. 10-11 years later, I needed the spare and when I let it down it had exploded under the car. The tread was mostly gone and the cord was in shreds. My Chrysler 300 L was stored with brand new tires on it and the left front exploded at some point. About 10 years old. Very few miles on it.

Anyway, watch the show, and ponder.
Ray