--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Brian Shaputis <brian_shaputis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 20:48:57 -0700
Another good source for wide white bias plys is Fairmount Tires in Los Angeles.  They are an official distributor of Remington Tires, and Fairmounts owner actually bought the rights to their Candy Classic line of Wide White bias's.  I've run them on several vehicles with great results and looks.  If you call the retail store and ask for Rich, he'll set you up and they will ship too.     http://www.fairmounttire.com

Brian Shaputis
Rochester, WA
1960 Desoto Fire Flite