To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Tires: time to re tire

Hi Chuck, I can give fellow list members a discount on tires. I'll give a $40 discount from retail on a set of 4 wide white radials. The discounted price on 205 75R15 American Classic 2.5 " whitewalls is $167 each. 215 75R15 2 3/4" whitewalls are $172. 225/75R15 2 3/4" WW are $181 and 235R7515 3 1/8" WW are $184 each. 14" sizes are also available. American Classic tires are designed and made in the U.S. as a radial tire. They have a "H" (130 MPH) speed rating verses the usual 112 MPH rating of BFG and Coker tires. Other sizes are available.. There are no taxes. Shipping usually is about $18 per tire anywhere in the U.S. I also carry BF Goodrich and Coker equivalents but they are priced a bit higher. I can also save Canadians some cross border shipping cost a I can ship from B.C. You can call me at the number below for more info or go to WWW.NOSMOPAR.COM on the web or see "CARPARTJIM" on ebay for my Ebay store. All tires are warranted and extended tire protection coverage is available. Maybe you'll find better deals elsewhere but if not, here is an discount for you.

Jim Carpenter
1954 Dodge Regent

Charles Deyoe Jr. wrote:

I have to agree my tires are coker classics that I brought new in 1995 and they look great still never had any problems with them. I am going to check them out.

I have been getting quotes on new tires I want to mount on the wire wheels I have and so far 180.00 and up for each radial www tire. would be nice to get some discount but so far no luck. would a regular set of radial tires with either a raised letters or even a small white wall look good. I found on u tube a person made his own buy grinding off the black of a tire that had some white in it. I can;t see this looking good has any one tried this.??

Chuck deyoe
1955 new yorker 4 door

Jim Carpenter

President