From: Charles Deyoe Jr. <deyoe101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 9, 2008 7:30:14 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] time to re tire

I have to agree my tires are coker classics that I brought new in 1995
and they look great still never had any problems with them.  I am
going to check them out.

I have been getting quotes on new tires I want to mount on the wire
wheels I have and so far 180.00 and up for each radial www tire.
would be nice to get some discount but so far no luck.  would a
regular set of radial tires with either a raised letters or even a
small white wall look good.  I found on u tube a person made his own
buy grinding off the black of a tire that had some white in it.  I
can;t see this looking good has any one tried this.??

Chuck deyoe
1955 new yorker 4 door