[FWDLK] time to retire

I was told that the reason the tires are not "safe" after a certain period is
there is something in the rubber that is "fluid" but a very slow flowing
fluid (kind of like glass in old buildings being thicker at the bottom because
glass is a slow moving fluid) anyway if they are not run on a regular basis
this fluid component will settle to the down side and make the tire brittle.
Were talking a relative brittle but still the rubber loses some of it capacity
to flex properly and starts to crack exposing paths to the steel cords or
just letting small chunks come out which weakens the tire beyond safe
usage.

Jim