--- Begin Message ---
  • From: Fuzzfixit@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 23:55:03 EDT

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: "Brian Rowley's Auction Service" <rowley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 18:33:25 -0400
HI. We have a different type of two-day auction this weekend!  Approximately 1,800 cars and trucks being offered at auction ranging from 1930's to the 1970's.  Many different makes and models. The autos range from parts units to restorable units.

The business had operated as a classic car salvage yard since 1938. Bob & Chris Zimmerman have owned and operated the business since 1957.  Due to the death of Bob Zimmerman, all the vehicles will be sold at auction.

We have only a partial listing of the vehicles to be auctioned.  There are many pictures.  If we get any more of listing I will post it.  Otherwise, please come to preview to see if there is something there you need.  Hope to see you there!

Here's the link:
http://www.rowleyauctions.com/pages/auctionmay1718_2008.htm

Niki Rowley
Brian Rowley's Auction Service