[FWDLK] windshield trim retainers

i forgot whether or not the retaining clips for the lower windshield and rear window trim for 57-9s were available or not- there are a total of 7 along the rear window lower trim,  and on the windshield, 5 centrally, and 2 at the edges of the transitional trim to the pillar.  was able to put together 2 full sets of real good used clips for the future, but if they are available, that would be great as i can use another 3 to 5 sets

as to not waste the original pieces, i went on a little adventure to make the super-trim-clips... and it worked out phenominally.....  you may be able to lift the car from its trim now....  that's a grade 8 10-24 threaded carriage bolt.  took about 5 min each to make.... so in case they arent available... this is how I'd suggest making them

a little packing of ductseal will prevent any rattles....