Re: [FWDLK] Tires Diamondback Warranty on our 300 B

Re: [FWDLK] Tires Diamondback Warranty on our 300 B

     I just replaced the five Goodyear repro tires on my 56 Fury.  They had about 500 miles on them, but were at least ten years old.  The brown side walls didn't look nice any more and would not really come clean.  I was also afraid of dry rot.  The tires were on the car during restoration. I replaced them with Coker Goodrich tires and they look fine and hope they last a while.  They are four ply bias polyester.

     The local Goodyear dealer had no idea where to get a new set of wide white sidewalls even though he could see that is what my old tires were.  He suggested Coker, but they don't make Goodyear repro tires.