To: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 7:44 AM
Subject: [Chrysler300] George Laurie

I saw in my WP Chrysler Club magazine a posting that George made regarding
his inability to email. In the recent months, he has been plagued with
rain,
floods, electric power outages, broken generator, weather conditions that
don't allow his manufacturing process to work, computer problems/rebuilds,
etc. He said he had over 2,000 emails he was struggling to deal with. I
assume, by this, that he is alive and well, just frustrated and unable to
meet demand temporarily. I believe he will be back to his old self soon.

Tom Cox

Jim Carpenter

President

Collectors Auto Supply Inc.